SERVSAFE Score Check & Print Certificate
SERVSAFE has changed to e-Certificates. Print Certificates will not be mailed any longer. To check your results from SERVSAFE website and print out your own Certificate:
- SERVSAFE will email you when the exam results are ready, IF you put your email address on your answer sheet.
- Wait at least 7-10 days after the exam date
- You will need your
- Exam session (Class #) -it should be at least 7 digits long, and either
- Your home Zip Code or last 4 numbers of your Social Security # (you would have entered these on your answer sheet.)
- Go to: www.servsafe.com
- If you have used this site before, Login using your User ID and Password.
- If not, click New User “Create New Profile” and fill in required information, creating a User ID and Password, then click SAVE.
- Go to the ServSafe Home page, and click on “Students” tab at the top left of screen, then on the Drop down menu, select “Check your exam score”
- Enter your User ID and Password that you created
- You should see “My Exams” and your class should be listed. Under status you will be able to click to see your official results, and Print your Certificate.
- IF you do not have a computer to print out your certificate, contact ServSafe at 800-765-2122 ext 6703 and they will mail you one for $10
NOTE: There is no way you can find out what questions you did not answer correctly on the exam. ServSafe does not allow that.
*Any of our students who do not pass the exam on the 1st try are allowed to sit in on a refresher course at NO additional cost, and can re-take the exam for $90. Call 781-356-1467 to arrange.