HACCP required foods

Q: When is a HACCP plan required for restaurants?

A: You are required to have a written HACCP plan if you are making these foods, considered “Special Processes” by FDA Food Code:

Sushi, Canned low acid foods, Vacuum-packing (including Sous vide)

Curing meats, Smoking fish or meats, Raw sprouts production,

Packaged unpasteurized juices, Mussel tanks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *